NEXT DAY DELIVERY
ORDER BEFORE 11.00 AM
CALL 01928 573087 NOW!
FOR A FAST AND FRIENDLY SERVICE
ON ORDERS OVER £300
Martin GPCPA4 Used acoustic guitar
Martin GPCPA4 Used acoustic guitar in Very Good Used Condition Complete with with martin case.
The Martin Performing Artist 4 Series features F1 Analog Electronics. This trio of guitars is crafted to provide an exciting playing experience. Great value for solid wood guitars with state-of-the-art electronics. The Martin Performing Artist PA4 guitars are crafted to provide an exciting playing experience. Great value for solid wood guitars with state-of-the-art electronics.
- Model: GPCPA4
- Construction: Ply Blocks/Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14-Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Sapele
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Sapele
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: None
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Offset Dots- White ABS
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 375 Hardshell
- Interior Label: none
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog